THANK YOU





Image result for thank you flowers





Last year, this day I started writing
Last year, this day I felt happiness
Last year, this day I started reading in depth
Last year, this day I got my best friend.




Firstly, I want to thank God for giving me strength for writing this blog. A special thanks to Papa especially for being a reader in his childhood. Thank you Mamma for not stopping me from buying books and attending events such as book launches, literary festivals etc. want to thank each and every person who read my reviews, follow my blog , follow my bookstagram. Thank you to all the publishing houses for sending me books. A special thanks to Writersmelon for all the books and gift cards to buy special books.  
Well, lastly I am listing some special books that I read in the last one year of my blogging.




1. The Parcel by Anosh Irani 


\Image result for the parcel anosh irani


2. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult


Image result for perfect match jodi picoult


3. The God Of Small Things by Arundhati Roy


Image result for the god of small things


4. Sita warrior Of Mithila by Amish Tripathi


Image result for sita warrior of mithila


5. Dangerous Games by Danielle Steel

Image result for dangerous games danielle steel wiki


6. Someone To Love by Ruchita Misra 

Image result for someone to love ruchita misra


7. In The Name Of God by Ravi Subramanian 

Image result for in the name of god


Well, there are many more books but these are the ones which touched my heart. For any more recommendations do follow me on instagram. Till then keep reading and be happy :) 
Thank You everyone once again. 






Follow me at :



Thank You 
Happy Reading!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CoverReveal: Paradise Towers by Shweta Bachchan- Nanda

#BookReview: Unns The Captivation

#Bookreview: The Six Symbols Of Ink by Meliza Merlinde