After a month

Hello Bookworms! 
How are you all? Well this is not any book review. This is a random blog post about why I didn't reviewed any book. So the reason was I was stuck with my exams so was a bit away from reading. But I took out time to read on World Book Day. My exams are going to end and I will resume my reading. I even got some books from my parents. You all also recommend which new book should I start reading. This year I planned to read 50 books and I have already read 20 and I think I am going to cross my challenge of 50 books.

Till then just go and check out my Bookstagram  https://www.instagram.com/blisspurple.bookworm/


Keep reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CoverReveal: Paradise Towers by Shweta Bachchan- Nanda

#BookReview: Unns The Captivation

#Bookreview: The Six Symbols Of Ink by Meliza Merlinde